Staying informed is one of the most important things you can do as product user, especially with supplements you’re putting inside your body. We’ve put together a comprehensive list of what you should know before buying PhenQ, that way you can make an informed decision on whether this weight-loss supplement is right for you.
Why PhenQ has an advantage over other weight loss products
You should be wondering why PhenQ is more effective than just about any other weight loss product on the market today, and most of it has to do with its secret ingredient, a-Lacys Reset, which has been scientifically proven to help users lose significant amounts of fat fast. Produced in FDA and GMP approved facilities in the US and UK, a-Lacy’s Reset has been proven to boost metabolism and burn more fat, making it superior to most other weight loss products out there.
Average Body Fat and Weight Lost by PhenQ Users
PhenQ is good for people looking to lose a significant amount of body fat as studies have shown that participants lost, on average, 7.24% of their body fat. That’s no small number, and considering participants gained an average of 3.80% of their muscle mass, that means they became more toned and lean. Overall, participants lost an average of 3.44% of their body weight, which is an impressive achievement for just one supplement to make.
Other Ingredients in PhenQ
The power of PhenQ is in its multiple ingredient formula that covers all the bases of effective weight loss: it burns fat, prevents fat production, suppresses appetite, boosts your energy and improves your mood. The other ingredients in PhenQ include:
- Capsimax Powder: This includes a blend of natural vitamins and herbs known to aid in weight loss, including capsicum, piperine, caffeine and niacin (vitamin B3). Capsicum and piperine are believed to increase thermogenesis, which enables you to burn more body fat.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate is an essential mineral found in meat, vegetables and whole grains. It works by helping you body maintain healthy blood-sugar levels so you stop craving sugar.
- Caffeine: An effective weight loss supplement on its own, caffeine has been shown by many studies to naturally suppress appetite and increase thermogenesis which helps you burn more fat. It also is effective at reducing fatigue and helping you focus, giving you that energy boost you need to fight exhaustion associated with weight loss.
- Nopal: Another naturally-occurring substance, nopal is a cactus high in fiber that helps you feel fuller longer and fights hunger. Not only that, but it helps to reduce fluid retention, a common side effect of losing weight, and is rich in amino acids to keep you healthy and energized.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate: This amino acid is naturally found in red meat, nuts and green vegetables and helps your body turn fat stores into energy, providing you with more energy while you burn fat.
PhenQ has a 60 day money back guarantee
If you’re worried about whether you’ll experience the benefits of PhenQ, there’s no need to hesitate in purchasing the product and trying it for yourself because the company has a 60 day money back guarantee. There’s essentially no financial risk in trying out PhenQ.
PhenQ has no reported side effects
It’s hard to believe, but out of all the scientific studies done on PhenQ so far, none have reported any notable side effects when the supplement is taken at the recommended dosage. Bear in mind, though, that this might not account for individuals with existing health problems, so always consult your doctor if you have a health condition that might be affected by supplement use. PhenQ also contains caffeine, which if taken close to bedtime can make it difficult to fall asleep.
Other facts about PhenQ
- PhenQ is both vegetarian and vegan
- PhenQ is suitable for men and women
- PhenQ should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women as not enough studies have been done to confirm that it is completely safe
- You can take PhenQ for as long as you like; there is no time limit on its effectiveness or dependency issues
- PhenQ is not known to interact with other medications, however it’s always a good idea to consult your doctor if you are taking any medications
This article lists the most important facts you’ll need to know before buying PhenQ, but it’s not an exhaustive list. For more information on PhenQ, visit their website here.