It’s important to look at both sides of the coin when considering a new product. Inevitably, you’ll ask yourself, “Does it even work?” and “Are there any downsides I should consider?”. And any informed buyer should be asking this questions.
Because let’s face it, not every product is right for everyone. What one person finds to be incredibly effective and life changing may not be for another, and that’s ok! But at the end of the day, you should have all the facts at your fingertips to make the right decision for you.
We’ll begin by outlining the Pros of PhenQ, followed by the Cons, which should leave you with enough information to decide for yourself whether this weight-loss product is right for you.
For many people, PhenQ is a powerful weight-loss formula offering multiple benefits and ingredients that aid in helping them finally achieve their weight loss goals in a lasting way. The reality is that some folks have a harder time losing weight than others. Even though your friends and colleagues might insist that all you need to do is eat less and exercise more, you know that this has never really worked for you. But that doesn’t mean you can’t achieve the slim body you want! It just means you haven’t found the right method yet.
Read on for more information on why PhenQ might be right for you.
- Fat-Burning: PhenQ doesn’t just help people lose weight, it actually targets fat reduction by boosting your body’s metabolic and thermogenic rates. That means that even while you’re sitting at your desk, doing your taxes or watching your favorite TV show you’re burning much higher levels of fat than you would be otherwise!
- Stops fat production: PhenQ not only burns fat, but it actually inhibits fat production. This is essential because one of the biggest barriers for people trying to lose weight is that they just keep adding the same amount of fat that they’re burning, resulting in a zero fat loss or fat gain.
- Suppress your appetite: Have you ever eaten way too much after a workout and completely negated all the benefits of the exercise you just did? Hunger spikes after workouts as your body attempts to reclaim the calories it just expended, putting you in an endless loop of always regaining the weight you just worked so hard to lose. Although frustrating, this is completely natural and to be expected, therefore appetite suppressants can be essential to curbing that tendency of your body to want to regain all those calories. PhenQ has been proven to be effective in cutting cravings and reducing hunger, so you don’t have to suffer while you eat less.
- Boost your energy: Perhaps you’re worried that all this weight loss could make you sluggish or tired. This phenomenon is actually not observed by people who take PhenQ as it contains energy boosting ingredients that prevent you from feeling that exhaustion that commonly coms with dieting.
- Improving your mood: Aside from being a fat-burner and appetite suppressant, PhenQ is also naturally a mood enhancer, preventing you from feeling that oh-so common cranky mood that often comes with dieting.
- Includes multiple weight-loss ingredients: PhenQ doesn’t just rely on one or two ingredients to help you lose weight and put you in a better mood, it contains a blend of 6 major ingredients that are all very effective in different modes of weight loss. Read more on those ingredients here.
- PhenQ is backed by scientific studies: While many weight-loss products on the market today are total heresy (do they even work?), PhenQ has clinically been proven effective. In a study conducted on the product’s main ingredient, participants were found to have lost, on average, a whopping 7.24% of their body fat and increased 3.8% of their muscle mass, resulting in leaner physiques.
- There is no time limit on how long you can take PhenQ: While many products have a maximum recommended time frame for taking it (don’t you find that concerning?), PhenQ doesn’t have any limit on how long you can take it for. This is because PhenQ only uses natural, safe ingredients with no reported side affects. Keep in mind that safe weight loss is considered to be about 2lbs/week, so after you’ve achieved your ideal weight you may find it helpful to continue taking PhenQ to maintain your ideal weight or just stop taking PhenQ altogether.
- PhenQ is vegan/vegetarian friendly: All ingredients in PhenQ are vegan and vegetarian.
- Affordable: Compared to most weight-loss methods, PhenQ is very affordable for the results. Their most popular package comes out to only $1.55/day…much cheaper than those meal replacement shakes or pricey gym memberships!
While it’s clear that PhenQ has a lot of benefits for weight-loss and mood enhancement, you should never believe that any product is perfect. Nothing in life comes without some cons, including exercise (feeling tired afterward), drinking a glass of your favorite red wine (drowsiness and sugar spike) or watching a great movie (being inactive, snacking). Read on to inform yourself of some of the cons associated with PhenQ:
- Caffeine: While caffeine can keep fatigue at bay and is a natural appetite suppressant, it high amounts it can also cause jitteriness and make it more difficult to fall asleep at night. Everyone is affected differently by caffeine, so while the caffeine in PhenQ might affect some, it may have no affect on others. If you find you have difficulty sleeping at night as a result of taking PhenQ, it might be a good idea to play around with the timing of when you take it; earlier in the morning is probably better.
- Undereating: While eating less is the goal that many weight-loss seekers are looking for, it is possible to eat too little and become malnourished if you’re not careful. Even though you’ll be eating less, make sure that what you do eat is nutritious and eat a healthy, varied diet. You don’t have to become malnourished by eating less, you just need to make sure that what you do eat will cover all your daily nutrition requirements.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should to take PhenQ: Unfortunately if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, it’s recommended that you do not take PhenQ. Alternate forms of weight-loss including a reduced calorie diet and exercise are likely more suitable, however a doctor should always be consulted.
To wrap it all up, it’s important that you stay informed on the pros and cons of any product you’re considering buying. Hopefully this article was helpful and will aid you in your weight-loss journey! Any feedback is appreciated and you can submit any comments or questions you may have on our contact page.